Tell Disney: Have a heart this Valentine’s Day
Disney is the largest licenser of consumer products in the world, and our recent investigation found that many Disney branded school supplies are filled with high levels of toxic phthalates. Phthalates are so toxic they’ve been banned in toys and have been linked to asthma, birth defects and ADHD.
These chemicals have no place in our children’s Disney school supplies. Join us in telling Disney to make our dreams come true this Valentine’s Day – no more toxic school supplies!
TAKE ACTION: Send a Valentine to Disney and show your affection for a healthier world. Here’s how:
- We created these Valentine’s signs you can print out and take a photo with.
- Click this link and download our Valentine’s signs.
- Print your favorite image. Feel free to make your own, or decorate it with your favorite Valentines Day flare. Be creative and have fun!
- Take a picture of you, your family, your pet, with the sign using your camera or phone.
- Email us your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send it on to Disney.
We’ll make sure your photo gets to the decision-makers at Disney, and will also share the photo on our websites.
Don’t wait – tell Disney to have a heart this Valentine’s Day.
Yours for a toxic-free Disney,
Mike Schade, Campaign Coordinator
Center for Health, Environment & Justice (CHEJ)