Healthy Water Resources
- Health Effects of Lead Exposure
- State Revolving Fund
- EPA Methods for Measuring Lead in Drinking Water
- Testing for Lead in Drinking Water
- Filters for Removing Lead in Drinking Water
Spanish Language Factsheets
- Efectos en La Salud de Niños por Exposición al Plomo
- Préstamos de Fondo Revolventes Estatal
- Los metodos presentes de la EPA
- Probar por el Plomo en Agua Potable
- Filtros para Quitar el Plomo de Agua Potable
Legislative and Community Information
Protect our children from lead in their school drinking water.
Tell your senator that Amerian’s children deserve better.
Every day many millions of gallons of water loaded with arsenic, lead and other toxic metals flow from some of the most contaminated mining sites in the U.S. and into surrounding streams and ponds without [...]
Last week the EPA announced its “Action Plan” for a group of chemicals referred to as per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances or PFAS chemicals. In its news release, the agency described this effort as “historic” and [...]
Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom has made confronting California’s contaminated drinking water a top priority early in his term in office. Read More.
Today, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) unveiled its delayed Nationwide Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Action Plan. Read More.