Healthy Water Resources
- Health Effects of Lead Exposure
- State Revolving Fund
- EPA Methods for Measuring Lead in Drinking Water
- Testing for Lead in Drinking Water
- Filters for Removing Lead in Drinking Water
Spanish Language Factsheets
- Efectos en La Salud de Niños por Exposición al Plomo
- Préstamos de Fondo Revolventes Estatal
- Los metodos presentes de la EPA
- Probar por el Plomo en Agua Potable
- Filtros para Quitar el Plomo de Agua Potable
Legislative and Community Information
Protect our children from lead in their school drinking water.
Tell your senator that Amerian’s children deserve better.
On Monday, June 1st, New Jersey became one of the few states in the US to regulate two specific types of PFAS—Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluoroalkyl sulfonic acid (PFOS) —that are known to be cancer-causing [...]
The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals today vacated a permit to build a compressor station for the proposed Atlantic Coast gas pipeline, citing a Virginia state board for inadequately assessing its environmental justice impacts on the largely African [...]
Cumberland County is the latest to approve spending millions to provide public drinking water to two schools and an area with well contamination caused by the Chemours chemical company. Read more.
A group of Democratic West Virginia lawmakers announced plans Monday to introduce legislation to regulate a group of toxic, man-made fluorinated chemicals. Del. Hansen said the bill, which is still being drafted, would require facilities [...]